- Five Good Minutes in Your Body: 100 Mindful Practices to Help You Accept Yourself and Feel at Home in Your Body (The Five Good Minutes Series);
- EFT Tapping for a Soul Mate: 7 Days to Start Attracting Love;
- Hearts: The Golden Years.
Profile Books. My Account.
ISBN 13: 9780805075106
Search: Search. Add to Basket. Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. About the book First published in , Infectious Greed examined how our greed-driven culture led to the generation of massive profits, but also to unprecedented levels of risk, widespread deception, and high profile disasters like Enron and Worldcom.
- Letters from Rome.
- Account Options.
- Chakra Balancing and Meditation - The 21 Chakra Balancing and Meditation System!
- INFECTIOUS GREED by Frank Partnoy | Kirkus Reviews?
- Join My Mailings.
- Montclair State University 2012;
In the wake of the financial crisis, Partnoy's analysis of how major companies obscured the reality from shareholders by disguising risk and side-stepping regulations, is more pertinent than ever. Beginning in the mids with the introduction of the first proto-derivatives, Partnoy gives an intelligent and thorough account of the dangerous manipulations that have and continue to come to light. About the author Frank Partnoy is the George E.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
His books include F. His next book, Wait , will examine snap decision making. He has degrees in mathematics and economics from The University of Kansas, and a J. Borrow it Toggle Dropdown Central Library. Infectious greed : how deceit and risk corrupted the financial markets, Frank Partnoy.
Infectious Greed - Profile Books
The Resource Infectious greed : how deceit and risk corrupted the financial markets, Frank Partnoy. Infectious greed : how deceit and risk corrupted the financial markets, Frank Partnoy Resource Information.
The item Infectious greed : how deceit and risk corrupted the financial markets, Frank Partnoy represents a specific, individual, material embodiment of a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Anaheim Public Library. This item is available to borrow from 1 library branch.
Creator Partnoy, Frank. Language eng. Publication New York, Times Books, Edition First edition.
Extent pages cm. Isbn Library Locations Map Details. Central Library Borrow it.
- Infectious Greed: How Deceit and Risk Corrupted the Financial Markets.
- Frank Partnoy | Infectious Greed | Frank Partnoy?
- Infectious Greed: How Deceit and Risk Corrupted the Financial Markets by Frank Partnoy?
- 14 editions of this work.
Library Links. Embed Experimental.